Salary: Scale 6, SCP 18 to 22, £25,419 – £27,514 per annum pro rata
Actual: £15,251.40 – £16,508.40 per annum)
Hours: 21 hours per week, post funded until 31st March 2025
Based: 4th Floor Gallery House, 131 The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 5RD
BHA Leeds Skyline are looking for an experienced Support Worker to provide high-quality support for people living with or affected by HIV.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering 1-2-1 and group support and developing an annual programme of activities to build self-management skills and improve health and well-being.
You will need:
– Experience of support work and an understanding of HIV today.
– Experience or knowledge of working with diverse communities.
– Be solution focused and proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
The role will involve:
– Working co-productively with people living with or affected by HIV in Leeds.
– Focusing on outcomes, building resilience and giving people the skills and tools, they need to self-manage.
– Ensuring that services delivered are easy to access, understandable and easy to navigate.
– Delivering high quality support using insight to continuously improve how we work.
– Advocacy and liaison with other providers across the city.
Benefits of working with BHA:
– 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata
– Employee Assistant programme (includes income protection)
– Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
– Cycle to work scheme
– Enhanced occupational sick pay
– Flexible working
If you would like more information or an informal discussion about the post, please contact Becki Pugh on 07747 582 392 or email email@example.com
You can apply either by completing our Application Form by clicking here and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application MUST DETAIL how you meet the points asked for in the person specification.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 27th May 2022.
Due to the nature of this post, a Disclosure & Barring Service search will be conducted on the successful applicant.